We pride ourselves on staying current and going above and beyond in our efforts to protect consumer information and data.
- Meets international security standards including ISO 27001:2013 and PCI DSS v3.2
- US-based data dialer platform
- Biometric access control and video monitoring
- Restricted Internet access for production
- Email data leak prevention measures
- Site-to-site VPNs for information security and data encryption (in transit and at rest)
- No external media allowed on production systems (CDs/storage drives)
- Automatic system lock after three minutes of inactivity
Our Information Security Management System undergoes an annual audit by an independent ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission) and our PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance is tested and certified annually.
As a licensed collections agency, we follow the policy of Zero Defect Compliance with mastery of:
- Data Security
- FTC’s Red Flag Rule
- PCI DSS
We take additional steps to further ensure compliance.
- All calls are recorded and stored as per state guidelines.
- An average of 30 calls per agent are monitored by our dedicated compliance team and operations management.
- Any necessary corrective action is taken by compliance and HR managers.
- Feedback, coaching, and refreshers are part of our action plan.
- We regularly review and adjust after conferring with our clients’ compliance officer.
- Calling frequency and safe-time-calling restrictions are built-in features in the technology platform.
- A Warm Transfer Agent solution is used for TCPA compliance.